Monday, October 1, 2018

10/01/18 Reflecting On Government Intervention

10/01/18 Reflecting On Government Intervention
 
DASH-CAM MESSAGES
Reflecting On Government Intervention


I had been taking care of some things and while I was out I decided I needed to get lunch. But I used the time to also share some thoughts about the use and misuse of the power of the State. I ask how the following statement is finished, "The power to tax is the power to......" I also ask how this statement is finished, "Power corrupts and absolute..."

I was looking for a good place to get lunch, after choosing not to go to Clawson's. I debated with myself about pizza at home (from No Name Pizza, The Spot Grill, Roland's Barbecue, and even considered Burger King and McDonald's. What I finally decided was my least likely choice. I mention this because I think it is funny to ride around with me trying to decide on lunch. You might find that funny, while I address the issue of State assistance for needy people. Then again, you might just want to get something to eat and not watch this video at all. hehehe

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME