Sunday, October 14, 2018

10/14/18 GOOD PRESIDENTIAL POWER

10/14/18 GOOD PRESIDENTIAL POWER

Praise the Lord for a President who rescues Christians from Muslims.

Of course I want him saved too, duh.

I added the following comment to my post.

IT IS A CHANGE I CAN LIVE WITH

I posted this elsewhere (concerning Donal Trump) and referred to it as Good Presidential Power. I remember another person who used his Presidential power to harm Christians, specifically, and also used his position to help the Muslim ENEMIES of,
The United States,
the Jewish Nation,
the Jewish faith and
the Christian faith.

I will repeat it for the hard hearted (since they refuse to hear this part of what Christians say), I know Donal Trump needs to be saved, just like everyone else. And no, I don't expect to agree with all of his Presidential decisions, I am also rejoice that he has not declared war on Christians at this time, like that other guy.

But I am glad (for as long as it lasts), to have a President who at least seeks to fulfill his office by putting America first and caring for all citizens and seeking to keep the U S Constitution rather than "fundamentally change America."

I don't know what tomorrow will hold, but I have see more Christian people in this Administration than any other in my lifetime. And they were chosen because of their beliefs, and they have voiced and acted on their beliefs. The Christian influence during this Administration has been not only been good for America, it has been good for the rest of the world, by not yielding to the bloodthirstiness of the world's most vicious religious group.

I read the Bible and I know where America and the world is headed. I don't know who will be at the helm of the Ship of State, or when it will happen, or how it will happen, but I know this world will be set to self destruct. The only HOPE is not in a national leader, but our hope is in Jesus.

Until then, I am thankful for the blessings we enjoy in our wonderful country. I wish that Americans, along with the rest of the world would turn to Jesus while they can.

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME