Friday, October 5, 2018

10/05/18 ANNOUNCEMENT - INVITATION

10/05/18 ANNOUNCEMENT - INVITATION

What? I'VE BEEN INVITED TO PREACH.
Where? FREE GRACE WESLEYAN (H. I.).
When? THIS SUNDAY 11 AND 6.
Y'all Come. Invite folks.


In spite of how this looks, IT IS NOT SELF PROMOTION.
(I preach every week in my own ministry The NET HOUSE).

I am excited about preaching at FGWC in Harkers Island.
I really love the folks.
The folks in our two churches love each other and enjoy being together.
We enjoy worshiping and fellowshipping with them.
I really want other folks to come out and experience the love that will be there.
Maybe you will visit with us and make it an even better day.
Everyone should be in a good church this Sunday, and I believe you will sense the presence of Jesus at FGWC.
We all need Christ in our lives and we all need a good church. This could be a special day for someone, maybe someone who has not been to church in a while.

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME