Monday, December 31, 2018

12/31/18 WE ARE SAVED BY FAITH

12/31/18 WE ARE SAVED BY FAITH

Your faithfulness may not win the world, but it will keep you from losing your own soul.


Matthew 10:32-33
32  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.


2 Timothy 2:10-13
10  Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
11  It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12  If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13  If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME