08/14/18 IMPORTANCE OF "SHARING" A POST
Sharing a post not only reaches your particular FB friends, it helps reach our FB mutual friends also, since FB limits the outreach of our TIMELINEs. In other words, most of my friends will never see any of my postings, even if they are important.
ALSO, someone we may not know personally could see a SHARED post. If it is an important, a really important idea, which probably won't be known by many people, it is a good idea to share it, to reach the unreached, while they are still reachable.
P.S. If I seem to be "reaching" with this post, it is because I AM.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2018. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
-
12/31/18 WE ARE SAVED BY FAITH Your faithfulness may not win the world, but it will keep you from losing your own soul. Matthew 10:32-33 3...
-
01/20/18 NEED TO KNOW THE O.T. The O.T. reveals God, His will, His plan. Knowing this helps us Stand Firm, Resist Temptation and Fl...
-
01/30/18 GOD'S WORK Electronic ministry is like "serving tables" (Acts 6) . But even more essential b/c IT IS proclamation. T...