09/02/18 STILL TRUE
This dates back to my first year on Facebook.
I had preached this for the previous four decades and still preach it.
09/02/09
This is not a CONSPIRACY THEORY, IT IS FACT.
There are only two sides, only two powers, only two masters, which is God and Satan. Everything else is either the playing field or a tool. The only reasonable and responsible approach to life is to be cognizant of God's plan, convinced of His authority and committed to His will. Anything less makes you a pawn of Satan or a weapon of his wickedness. Choose ye this day...
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2018. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
-
12/31/18 WE ARE SAVED BY FAITH Your faithfulness may not win the world, but it will keep you from losing your own soul. Matthew 10:32-33 3...
-
01/20/18 NEED TO KNOW THE O.T. The O.T. reveals God, His will, His plan. Knowing this helps us Stand Firm, Resist Temptation and Fl...
-
01/30/18 GOD'S WORK Electronic ministry is like "serving tables" (Acts 6) . But even more essential b/c IT IS proclamation. T...