09/16/18 IT ALL SPELLS "CLOSER"
M I now. Almost SSB. Then wait for roads and power.
PTL.
God is good, all the time. When the storm rages, He still reigns.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2018. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
-
12/31/18 WE ARE SAVED BY FAITH Your faithfulness may not win the world, but it will keep you from losing your own soul. Matthew 10:32-33 3...
-
01/20/18 NEED TO KNOW THE O.T. The O.T. reveals God, His will, His plan. Knowing this helps us Stand Firm, Resist Temptation and Fl...
-
01/30/18 GOD'S WORK Electronic ministry is like "serving tables" (Acts 6) . But even more essential b/c IT IS proclamation. T...