Friday, April 6, 2018

04/06/18 MONSTER OR A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST?

04/06/18 MONSTER OR A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST?

EVERY PRECIOUS CHILD HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A HELLISH MONSTER AS AN ADULT, OR LIVE AS A CHILD OF GOD. EVANGELIZE THEM NOW.

NO FAVORITES

YES, I often refer to little ones in my family and ministry as being saved at a very young age.

I know it sounds boastful to some people. It is boastful. I am boasting in a God who has provided abundant salvation for all who believe and repent, confess and follow Jesus.

I also hear Calvinists (who teach that God chooses people unilaterally and unconditionally) claim that they have children in their families who are saved.

I wonder why (according to their own testimony) God chooses some families for salvation and decides to leave other families without hope, facing an eternity in torment, contrary to the revealed word of God.

Though my claim sounds boastful, it is not boasting in me or my family. I am simply pointing out the Biblical position, Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved, and, God is not willing that any should perish.

Calvinists claim that their view of election makes God just, when in reality it makes God a respecter of persons, since He chooses because of His own preferences and leaves the others without hope, because of His own preferences, which is a contradiction to the revealed word of God.

Just because God is sovereign, it does not mean that He does not allow free will.

Just because God is "just" does not mean that He can't love the whole world.

It is not fleshly or carnal boasting to recognize the Biblical truth that we all need salvation and that God offers it freely to our children.

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME