Wednesday, May 16, 2018

05/16/18 FROM ANOTHER PERSON

05/16/18 FROM ANOTHER PERSON

I posted a link that addressed the problem of Calvinism. The article was well done and it saved me some time just to reference this work, rather than write it out for myself (again).

I realize that anyone can deny anything, at least in their own minds. However, the verses in this article are clear and self evident. I have often referred to them myself and shared them with other people. Of course,
"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."

I offer verses to people, in hope that they will see the truth. However, I am posting this primarily for those who already believe this truth. It is concise and to the point. I hope you enjoy and are blessed.

I
hope you are blessed by this link and this site. (You should be able to click back to this site.)
http://evangelicalarminians.org/5-biblical-texts-that-calvinists-cant-wiggle-out-of/

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME