Friday, March 16, 2018

03/15/18 FORGET THE PAST. GRASP THE FUTURE BY TRUSTING CHRIST

03/15/18 FORGET THE PAST. GRASP THE FUTURE BY TRUSTING CHRIST
 
This is a video I have wanted to make for some time. In fact, I recently recorded and deleted two attempts. As great as our failures have been, God's grace is more than adequate for us to restart and carry on to victory.

FORGET THE PAST.

GRASP THE FUTURE BY TRUSTING CHRIST.
Don't allow your yesterdays to haunt you.
LOOK UNTO JESUS.


Philippians 3:13-14
13 Brethren, I count not myself yet to have laid hold: but one thing I do, forgetting the things which are behind, and stretching forward to the things which are before.
14 I press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME