Tuesday, March 27, 2018

03/27/18 FOR ONE AND ALL

03/27/18 FOR ONE AND ALL
 
A house built on sand will fall in a storm.

Likewise a faith that is built on error is bound to fail under trial.

This is true for individuals and a churches.
We need to make sure...
We are part of a Bible teaching, preaching ministry,
We personally have a solid foundation in God's word,
We are preparing future pastors and leaders in this faith, which God has given to His Church.

Matthew 7:21-27
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Matthew 12:48-50
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

12/31/18 LIFT HIS NAME, AVOID THE SHAME